Main Concept to explore:
How do different people understand the concept of community,
both in real and digital space.
- In Real Space: create a Performance.
- In Digital Space: create a platform in the Browser
- In Virtual Space: create an experience that juxtapose real and digital space arising similitudes, differences, intersections and questions among them.
Browser First Approach
VR Space Ideas:
- The “real” space is a map of a neighborhood.
- The “digital” space is an abstraction of a digital space.
- User moves from the “digital” to the “virtual” space through questions and actions while moves in the Public/ Private Space switching between both spaces.
- -Must be created!
- which communities do you feel part of?
- what is a community for you?
- what is community and how do we understand it’
- what are the boundaries of each community?
- does this boundaries produce positive effects?
- does this boundaries produce negative effects?
- What is a community in real space?
- what is a community in digital space?
- Create the idea (design and interactions).
- Create Aesthetic proposal
- Built scenes, assist, scripts, etc.
- User Testing